Smart Communication style and Interpersonal Competence
The way you interact with others is key to your personal, business and workplace success. Whether you are communicating under pressure, managing challenging relationships or looking to build lasting rapport, your style and interpersonal competence can make or break your chances of achieving our objectives.
Communicate with Real Impact
This course teaches you how to capitalize on your existing skills to fine-tune your approach and build a strategy to communicate with real impact. It reveals how people organize their thinking, and how the choice of words affects behavior in business and everyday life.
You will learn how to identify people’s dominant communication pattern and use it to get their attention and interest. You will discover powerful, but simple techniques you can use to resolve conflict with confidence, enhance motivation, communication and performance, and take control over negative emotions.
- Speak your customers’ language by using the 3 communication patterns
- Use the Rapport in order to easily approach your clients
- Improve your persuasion skills using 8 techniques of hypnotic and meta language
- Communicate better with others using the different approaches depending on the 3 roles from Transactional Analysis
- Get on the same wavelength with others using the 5 motivational drivers
- Use with diplomacy the right words in the most difficult and delicate situations
- Use the Socratic questions for getting valuable information from your customers
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them in order to awaken the interest, enthusiasm and good will of your interlocutors
- Turn the ordinary answers to greetings into memorable replies
- Apply 6 valuable tips that can help you increase your prestige through an image that inspires trust
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using only a few words but the most effective ones
- Use the 9 most effective negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of a negotiation …and more
Who is this Course for?
Professionals working in management, sales, marketing, PR, communication, psychology, education, law e.t.c.