Manage the Hoops of Team Management
As a Team leader or manager, you have a tough job when it comes to communication and team management. From adapting your communication style and getting the most from your team members to reporting back effectively to upper management and resolving conflict when certain members of your team are not getting along with each other, you go through hoops to communicate the right way and keep everyone together and working towards ‘the goal’ with high motivation.
Foster Cohesion and Play to your Team’s Strength
Regardless of your team size, this course will show you how to motivate your team, foster cohesion, and connection and get them more productive and involved to achieve common goals. You will discover how to assemble the people you need, understand their individual strengths and weaknesses, assigning roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to make them work together in harmony as a real team to easily achieve better results in a short time.
- Improve your Supervisory Skills
- Use Motivation Techniques to Increase Performance
- Make your people work and achieve results as a team
- Use Feedback for Evaluation and Better Team Management
- Understand Best Practice for Team Selection
- Manage and Resolve Conflict Effectively and Promptly
- And More…