Drive Outcomes and Build Team Dynamics
With the complexity and competitiveness of business today, organizations need to maximize the performance and effectiveness of their teams, to drive outcomes and build team dynamics.
As a manager or business leader, team coaching is an effective strategy in achieving this. Through development and coaching, you can quickly build high-performing and consistent teams with improved capabilities, morale and productivity.
Guide and Coach Potentials
This comprehensive course will give you the skills and knowledge to coach and guide the potentials of the individuals within your team and organization, and make a quick and marked difference in their performance development to achieve better results.
- Understand the others better using the 3 essential pillars of communication
- Defuse any quarrel or tense situation using just a few words
- Speak the others’ language in order to be more convincing and better understood
- Get rid of the infested words and replace them with the right ones that can awaken the enthusiasm of your interlocutors
- Do the essential things a coach does in order to get the best results from the people you work with
- Use the 3 principles of adult learning for an effective coaching
- Apply the most important rule of feedback in coaching in order to get the most out of the people you lead
- Apply the 2 golden rules that helps you choose the best team
- Make your team work knowing what to emphasize and what to avoid
- Have the most effective team meetings and easily find brilliant ideas and solutions
- Assign your people the roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to achieve better results with ease and in a short time
- Effectively motivate people using the 5 essential human needs and applying the certified methods presented in the course …and more