Lead Beyond Management
There is a distinction between management and leadership. Managers who incorporate strong leadership skills into their management style positively impact the organizations they run in various ways, like reducing overhead, boosting morale and empowering employees to be more productive leading by example and maintaining a positive working environment for employees to perform at their best capacity. On the other hand, Lack of essential leadership skills by managers carry long-lasting negative and toxic effect that can pull down an entire organization.
Enhance The Human Side of Your Relationships
This course teaches managers how to lead their people beyond the management position they occupy and inspire them to give their best in order to achieve the kind of results they want. You will learn how to enhance the human side of relationships with your people and refine your persuasion skills.
- Identify your own sources of inner strength for a better leadership
- Use the external sources of power in order to become the leader you want
- Find what talents define you and choose what suits you best as a leader
- Get rid of the fear of speaking in public and make the people want to hear you speak
- Apply the 2 golden rules that helps you choose the best team
- Speak the others’ language in order to be more convincing and better understood
- Make your team work knowing what to emphasize and what to avoid
- Assign your people the roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to achieve better results with ease and in a short time
- Effectively motivate people using the 5 essential human needs and applying the certified methods presented in the course
- Increase your productivity applying the 9 golden rules of time management
- Easily discover the real reasons why people get into conflict and fix them up right from the beginning …and more